- Are you wondering how those teachers on Instagram get their students to be so good?
- Are you looking to get better at planning your technique classes and don't know how?
- Are you unsure why your dancers' technique isn't improving as quickly as you want?
The answer is simple: You have to design your own technique progressions.
In this LIVE WORKSHOP, we will teach you:
- The proven system to create effective technique progressions.
- Excellent exercises you can implement in your own classroom.
- Strategies and methods that will make your dancers improve quickly.
This course is designed for studio teachers, PK-12 teachers, and professors.
If you're ready to transform your teaching, join us on AUGUST 12.
LIVE EVENT INFO:
Monday, August 12
Arts on Site
12 St Marks Pl, Studio 3F, New York, NY 10003
Can't make the workshop? We offer the same course online! Click here to start now!